Carly Pearce shares the full tracklisting for her upcoming self-titled album
Carly Pearce has whipped up the anticipation for her self-titled second album by unveiling the tracklist in full for the 13 song record.
Pearce’s second album is due for release on February 14 on Big Machine Records and it will feature her recent duet with Lee Brice in I Hope You’re Happy Now – which has Luke Combs down for a songwriting credit – as well as a duet with her husband Michael Ray titled Finish Your Sentences, with Kelsea Ballerini and Thomas Rhett helping write that song.
The album was produced by the late busbee, who also contributed songwriting credits, while the self-titled affair will also feature Pearce’s lead single Closer to You, which opens the album.
The tracklisting for the self-titled album by Carly Pearce is:
1. Closer to You (Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson, Troy Verges)
2. Call Me (busbee, Emily Shackleton, Phillip Sweet, Jimi Westbrook)
3. I Hope You’re Happy Now ft Lee Brice (Carly Pearce, Luke Combs, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton)
4. Dashboard Jesus (Victoria Banks, Sara Haze, Shackleton)
5. Halfway Home (Pearce, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
6. Heart’s Going Out Of Its Mind (Pearce, Joe Ginsberg, Veltz)
7. Finish Your Sentences ft. Michael Ray (Kelsea Ballerini, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett)
8. It Won’t Always Be Like This (Pearce, Sam Ellis, Natalie Hemby)
9. Lightning in a Bottle (Hannah Ellis, Anna Vaus)
10. Love Has No Heart (Sara Haze, Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen)
11. Woman Down (McAnally, Robbins, Veltz)
12. You Kissed Me First (Josh Near, Lindsey, Sampson)
13. Greener Grass (Lindsey, Jonny Price, Ben West)